|1.||on the nose|
1. Precisely correct, without any error.
2. Unsubtle or overly and clumsily direct. Used when characters in a narrative leave no room for subtext with their eye-rollingly obvious dialogue. Not a general term for bad writing.
1. Guess how many beans in this jar. Forty thousand and one? On the nose, ladies and gentlemen!
2. Excuse me, but I don't quite think we should have Helga say "I am sad. I hate you and you smell." It's a bit on the nose.
1. To stand in the doorway of someone's office and awkwardly stare at them until they feel extremely uncomfortable.
2. To slowly inch up to people backwards in an attempt to subtly eavesdrop on their conversation, when in fact they all notice how unsubtle you are and just make fun of you without your realizing it.
"Did you see him trying to buchalize us earlier? Why doesn't he take a hint that it isn't his business and walk away."
The appallingly unconvincing and unsubtle 'wear' marks industrially made on high street jeans either side of the fly area, to give the illusion that the person wearing them either:
1) Does something more strenuous with their life than mope about the mall all day and wank over radio friendly garage rock bands.
2) Buys their clothes from charity shops because they're so 'core, but actually can't conceive the idea of leaving the mall.
So called, funnily enough, because the lines resemble whiskers either side of the person's cock.
"Heyyyy, duuuuude, you like my new jeans?"
"Mate, they've got cock whiskers and look like you sat in bleach. What are you even doing?"
"Ohhh... I'll wear my ones with paint on them then. So hot right now..."
1) A creepy guy who cracks on to girls in unsubtle ways.
2) A guy who tries to initiate sex with a girl in boorish offensive way.
3) A sexual harasser.
4) An active pervert (as opposed to a peeping tom which is passive pervert).
I just sat next to him and the slease tried to put his hand up my dress.
shortened version of blatently, meaning something is obvious or unsubtle
"it is blate that gafetti is style"
Trousers that have been accidentally soiled by their owner.
Pants that have been shit into - (for the unsubtle veiwer).
"There's a terrible smell like something died here, dude.
Are you wearing Nutty Duds ?"
"I swear the stink was so bad he must have had Nutty Duds"
When a woman blocks another woman from a potential hookup with a guy. Usually involves unsubtle flirting. Oddly, women with boyfriends or hubands perpetrate the muffblock and have no romantic interest in the guy, shutting down their available girlfriend. Female version of the cockblock
I think Marryanne is totally muffblocking Allie. She walked right over and starting rubbing his shoulders and stroking his hair while Allie was talking to him.