Top definition
A Unifro is when eyebrows are connected in the middle (i.e. unibrow)as well as being connected to your hair via the side of your temples. Thus you get unifro.
Yo! Did you see that dude, he had a unifro going...he needs to see like a barber or something quick
by Kelly606 May 06, 2009
Mug icon

Dirty Sanchez Plush

It does not matter how you do it. It's a Fecal Mustache.

Buy the plush