1. Melodramatically to make light of a minor misfortune, or a catastrophe that you don't think others will take seriously.
2. As a dismissive insult aimed at a person or object.
3. As an exclamation of incredulity. Similar to "Oh my god!", "No way!", "What does he think he's doing?", but perhaps most akin to "I can't bear to look", said while jostling for the best view.
2. That dress is tragic.
3. That nerd is really going to ask a cheerleader out - tragic!
1B) of or relating to a protagonist's critical flaw that causes his downfall; commonly used in Greek Tragedy
2) adj.; Craptastic; screwed-over;
2)Odysseus' tragic flaw was the fact that he was the wrong person in the wrong position in the wrong place at the wrong time and that the gods hated his ass.
2)My life has been one tragic stumble since I lost the presidential election in 2000.
2. something that looks rather worse-for-where
2. that shoe looks a bit tragic doesnt it?