1) Jeb Bush, George W. Bush, and Tom Delay are all world renowned
2) 22 successive court battles that all ended in exactly the same way
means there is something wrong with the courts, not the Schindler's case.
3) Mike is after money which is why he turned down 1 million dollars
and 10 million dollars to sign over guardianship.
4) Congress and the State Legislature of Florida has nothing better to
do than pry into the private medical affairs of others.
5) Pulling life support is bad in Florida when authorized by the legal
next-of-kin, but pulling life support is good in Texas when you run out
of money and the mother pleads not to pull the plug on her baby.
6) Medical diagnoses are best performed by watching highly edited
videotape made by Randall Terry rather than in person by trained physicians.
7) Minimum wage making nursing assistants are more qualified to
diagnose a persistent vegetative state than experienced neurologists.
8) Cerebral spinal fluid is a magical potion that can mimic the entire
functions of a missing cerebral cortex.
9) 15 years in the same persistent state is not really enough time to
make an accurate diagnosis.
10) A feeding tube that infuses yellow nutritional goop is not really
11) Jesus was wrong when he said that a man and woman should leave
their parents and cleave only to each other.
12) Marriage is the most sacred of all unions, e...
2. Not a person who was "tortureed and starved to death," certainly not by "liberals," due to the fact that she, with all due respect, was lacking of the mental capactity to feel it. Challenge this, if you'd like to argue with the professionals who examined her.
3. A "great political issue" that will surely be beneficial to the republican "pro-life base"
4. A subject of bias by those who like to feel better about themselves by saying that a human life can never be taken away without evidence of consent. Although at the same time she was given little hope for recovery after 15 years and had lost, to quote, 40% of her brain functions? By the way, Christians: this woman WAS delayed going to heaven for those 15 years while upsetting generally innocent people like you, right?
5. An alternative use for money (appox. 100,000 a year) that could have prevented thousands of deaths but was instead spent on one life (see above) and bolstered the USs pathetic attempt at aid after the recent tsunami tragedy. Why? Just because it makes you LOOK better at yourself morally? Meanwhile some poor kid cries for his dead family in the ruins of his Indonesian village? Live with that, "human beings."
A Note- Before anyone starts mutilating my definition and my name: no I am not a commie for recognizing an intelligent paradoxial remark, or a fag because you have pms, or even a liberal. I am, however, a "loser" because I am...
(Cue techno music to "James Brown is Dead" by L.A. Style.)