look up any word, like turnt:
a small thin piece of metal bent at a 45 degree angle that aplies tension to a lock cylinder while lockpicking
Alex: "my tension wrench broke"
Taylor: "thats what you get for trying to break into houses ass"
by yelsom8 March 13, 2008

Words related to tension wrench

lock lockpicking door lockpick pick