Top definition
tencil, a word used for describing the letter "t" when using a two-way radio. Not to be confused with pencil, which is used to describe the letter "p," tencil is far more superior and easy to interpret on a nextel.
"T as in tencil"
by TrafficGoddess August 04, 2008
Mug icon

The Urban Dictionary Mug

One side has the word, one side has the definition. Microwave and dishwasher safe. Lotsa space for your liquids.

Buy the mug