When Temple University Japan fails to inform a student of something that will detrimentally affect that student until it is too late.
1. n. A place used for worship, usually during ancient times. However, it is often the name for where Hindu, Buddhist, Zoroastrian, Shinto, and Sikh religions practice.
2. n. The region on the head behind the eyes, near the temporal bone.
3. n. Several cities in the United States are named Temple, in states including Georgia, Maine, Michigan, New Hampshire, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania and Texas.
4. n. One of two buildings in Jerusalem that is at the center of Jewish faith.
2. A person often rubs their temples when they have a headache.
3. We're going to drive over to Temple next weekend, you in?
4. I heard Tommy had gone to Jerusalem to visit The Temple.
Girl S: "What a goth. She's so goth she doesn't even know she's goth."
Girl H: "She's not goth. You're just jealous because she's way cooler and prettier than both of us combined."
Girl S: "That is so true."