Let me tell you about the word teflon. To all it was a cooking material, maybe an inconsequential rap lyric that one would sing along to while the beat moved on faster than the mind. But thats before Churchill class of '06, before 4 juniors went out to lunch 180 days during the schol year, before Jerry was put in his place, before Churchill was revolutionized. Now Teflon determines your weekend, alters the way u act at school. Teflon is what you strive to be but in the meantime can only dream of. Teflon is what you wanna be when you grow up, but deep down know you could never be. They took Teflon...and made...teflon.
I wish I was in Teflon.
Teflon is solid with an extremely low coefficient of friction. It is commonly used as a nonstick coating for pans. There are many misconceptions about teflon. Although it IS used on armor-piercing rounds, it does not provide ANY of the armor-piercing capabilities. The BULLET is hardened steel. The teflon coating is used ONLY to protect the rifling of the gun's barrel. Also it is NOT bullet proof. Kevlar is the material used in bulletproof vests. "Bullet-proof ballistic nylon" is a freakin trademark used for luggage. Although rap is pleasant to listen to, please turn elsewhere for your education.
If you own a vest made of "bullet-proof ballistic nylon" please allow me to personally shoot you to demonstrate its lack of protection against penetration. However, I can make a nice omelet on your otherwise useless clothing.
Maybe some idiots think that teflon is bulletproof because bullets "won't stick to them". Morons.
Cop killer bullets treated with teflon to reduce friction. Can penetrate bulletproof wests
"A fist full of bullets, a chest full of teflon" - 2Pac ft. B.I.G. - Runnin' (Dying to live)
A clean bowel movement which requires no wiping or clean-up job later. Usually followed by an eerie sense of achievement and happiness. Large movements can sometimes be referred to as a Double Teflon
or a Monster Teflon
- “Why are you looking so pleased with yourself?”
- “Dropped a Teflon mate”
A person who seems to get away with EVERYTHING, no matter what it is! Nothing "sticks" to teflon!
That girl is like teflon, you can charge her all day long but never get a conviction!
1. Popularized by rappers (namely 50 cent), this term refers to armor piercing rounds that have hardened steel slugs
with a teflon coat. The teflon coat is strictly to protect the integrity of the barrel, and since it usually peels off during it's trajectory through the air, the teflon does not aid at all in bullet penetration.
2. This term also refers to DuPont tactical teflon vests. Contrary to popular belief TEFLON IS NOT BULLETPROOF. Teflon is the nylon-type fabric used for the outside of the vest, while kevlar is the bulletproof material inside. So when 50 cent says he's got "teflon on (his) chest" it may be a bulletproof vest, but the teflon is NOT the bulletproof material.
1. I had my strap loaded up with some teflon so I could drop that fool wearin his vest. Bullets went straight through that kevlar.
2. Just in case it gets crazy out there I'm gunna wear my teflon vest. It's got the kevlar for protection, plus tons of pockets for whatever I might need.
A bulletproof garment 50 Cent claims to wear. He in fact wears Kevlar
, but unfortunately that doesn't seem to rhyme with "left on."
I come creepin' through the hood wearin' Teflon/Hit the corner, mothafucka get left on. - 50 Cent, In da Club
Term commonly used in reference to DuPont Teflon coated denier bullet-proof ballistic nylon.
Tre-pound on my hip, Teflon on my chest.
Teflon territory, you just can't shoot through.