2. n- the very cool black guy in the first Matrix who was the operator. He was one of the coolest people in the movie and basically knew everything. He was born in the real world and avenged his brother's death.
3. n- a heavily armored military vehicle
4. v- to purposefully fail at something. Much like to bomb.
I tanked your sister last night and she still can't walk.
Your mom has been tanked so many times that her vagina is the size of the Grand Canyon.
2. Tank- "We're supposed to start with these operation programs first. That's major boring shit. Let's do something a little more fun. How about... combat training."
3. The t-55 tank has been produced more than any other tank in the world. Used since 1949 they combine a high-velocity gun with a highly mobile chassis, a low shilouette, and exceptional long-range endurance.
4. I tanked my biology test because I already had 107% in the class and my friend didn't want me to wreck the curve.
Verb: To "tank", or "tanking", would be the action of performing the duties of the tank as described above.
2.V. The warrior is tanking the mob right now.
3.V. Do you think you can tank this mob for us?