1. v- to screw some one incredibly hard. Usually up the ass. Deriving from a halo game in which one of the players got their ass impaled by the tank barrel. Happens in a lot of prison showers.
2. n- the very cool black guy in the first Matrix who was the operator. He was one of the coolest people in the movie and basically knew everything. He was born in the real world and avenged his brother's death.
3. n- a heavily armored military vehicle
4. v- to purposefully fail at something. Much like to bomb.
1. Nick dropped the soap in the shower and got tanked by "Bubba".
I tanked your sister last night and she still can't walk.
Your mom has been tanked so many times that her vagina is the size of the Grand Canyon.
2. Tank- "We're supposed to start with these operation programs first. That's major boring shit. Let's do something a little more fun. How about... combat training."
3. The t-55 tank has been produced more than any other tank in the world. Used since 1949 they combine a high-velocity gun with a highly mobile chassis, a low shilouette, and exceptional long-range endurance.
4. I tanked my biology test because I already had 107% in the class and my friend didn't want me to wreck the curve.
1. Any person who is exceptionally large, either in terms of height, wieght; being built.
2. Any person who is exceptionally strong.
Man! Hes a friggin' tank!
Noun: A player-character, typically in a MMORPG
, that is able to occupy an agressor and take the brunt of the aggressor's attacks while the other players deal damage, heal, or perform some other action. The "tank" can survive longer while taking damage than the other characters. Typically, the tank has higher hitpoints (health) and a higher armor rating than the other characters. Less commonly, a character with a lower armor rating can perform the actions of the tank by using avoidance abilities. Ultimately, the tank needs to be able to occupy the agressor without dying. The method employed, whether avoidance or absorption, does not matter, as long as the tank can mitigate damage in some way.
Verb: To "tank", or "tanking", would be the action of performing the duties of the tank as described above.
1.N. That warrior is a good tank because he can take a lot of damage and he has a lot of hitpoints.
2.V. The warrior is tanking the mob
3.V. Do you think you can tank this mob
1. Armored military vehicle used for assaulting the enemy with a swivel mounted cannon.
2. A container used to hold liquids.
3. Not a Rogue, Ranger, or Monk in fantasy roleplaying video games.
verb, to drink heavily (alcholic beverages).
noun, one who drinks heavily (alcholic beverages).
adjective, drunk or intoxicated.
Dudes, let's go tank!
He was tanking bigtime.
Man, you are such a tank!
I'm so tanked!
to deminish rapidly, to crash
G.W.'s approval rating really has tanked over the past couple weeks
v. To persevere through a bad situation that would normally depress or discourage anyone else. Derived from the MMORPG term "tank" that refers to a character role that soaks damage but fails to die.
Man, three exams, senior project, and girlfriend issues? Henry really tanked through that one.
An epic computer game involving 2-4 players firing projectiles, ranging from small misseles to atom bombs, at each other, attempting to destroy each other's tanks. This game is famous for douche moves such as air strike, super shield, teleport kamikaze attack, and teaming up on noobs.
Dude, do you want to team up on Matt in this game of tanks?