2. You better not pick a small switch for your whoopin' becuz she'll send you back out to pick a bigger one.
3. Boy 1: What happen your your legs??
Boy 2: I got a whoppin' last night with a switch.
Boy 1: Damn, is that abuse?
Boy 2: Apparently my Mom does not think so.
1. verb: to switch is to walk (or possibly dance) in a suggestive hip swaying motion.
2. noun: a switch is a whip made from a tree or bush branch for the purpose of discipline.
2. Boy! Go out and fetch me a switch so I can tan your hide.