|1.||Japanese suicide drink|
A mixture of Dr. Pepper (or store brand rip-off), Wasabi, and alot of soy sauce into a shot glass. Everyone stands by a sink and on the count of 5 every one chugs the glass. Repeat untill some one throws up. You can also put liquer into this deadly mix.
Guy #1: Hey have you heard of theese japanese suicide drink thingy's?
Guy #2: Yeah, me and my freind did a few rounds yesterday night.
Guy #1: Oh yeah? How did that go?
Guy #2: Let's say we ended up in a hospital ER with a non-ending stream of puke pouring out of my freind's mouth.
Guy #1: So it went good?
Guy #2: Yeah.
If someone says they went to Burger King and "got a suicide," it is not a cause for panic, nor are they making a quip about how unhealthy the food is.
They are instead referring to a mixture of at least two but usually three or more sodas. Legend has it, all suicides taste the same.
Not typically used to refer to alcoholic drinks, which may lead to actual suicide (if accidental). To avoid confusion, "suicide drink" can also be used.
I got a suicide (drink) at Burger King with Coke, Mountain Dew, Dr. Pepper and Sprite. Tastes exactly like every other suicide I've ever made.
A tasty pale brownish drink made by mixing together all of the available flavors of pop at a restaurant (except for water).
Although each suicide should be different, they all taste curiously similar.
Apart from killing yourself, a suicide is also when you mix two or more types of pop, cola, soda, or any type of soft drink. Some times it can be tasty, but other times it can taste like shit.
Coke Zero + Mountain Dew = suicide
1) To take one's own life because of a)no will to live life anymore, b)problems that seem unsolvable from that person's point of view, and or also c)people who influence the thoughts and actions of one's life inabling them to live for themselves.
2) A drink that consists of three or more types of a beverage.
1) I want to die because I feel that no one loves me and I have no will to live my life anymore.
2) Sprite, Dr. Pepper, and Bacardi makes one hell of a suicide!
1) The act of killing one's own self.
2) Reffering to Suicide Doors on a car: doors that open opposite to regular doors.
3) In drinking: a suicide is a drink made by mixing other drinks into one super-drink. Usually alcoholic, but not always.
1) Mary, after deciding that she has had enough of the world, commited suicide.
2) Did you see that car? It had suicide doors!
3) I invited a few friends over and we drank suicides all night long.
A drink, usually made at a fast food resturant, that contains a little bit of every soda available on tap.
"What the hell is in that drink?"
"Everything! It's a suicide shake!"