look up any word, like the eiffel tower:
The nipple lid commonly used on baby bottles.
Bartender: "Would you like a glass of wine with your dinner sir?"

Customer: "A glass? Hell no homey...just throw a sucky cap on that bottle and I will be good to go!"
by thecunninglinguist June 16, 2008

Words related to sucky cap

bottle cap lid nipple pacifier sippy cup sucky