(1) No visitors before 9 A.M. or after 10 P.M.
(2) No visitor is permitted to stay overnight with a resident, even if said visitor is a quiet responsible adult family member or trusted friend with a 100% clean criminal record.
(3) No visitors may use the facility’s parking lots to sleep in their cars overnight, even if it’s just for one night, if said visitors are totally quiet and responsible, and if the parking lot is otherwise empty/unused all night.
(4) No visitors are permitted to take showers, brush teeth, or otherwise make use of a resident’s washroom except to merely “answer a call of nature”, even if the resident does not mind, and if the visitor would be neat and expedient about using said washroom.
(5) No resident may leave the facility grounds unless accompanied by a staffperson, even if said resident is in the company of an immediate family member or trusted friend.
(6) No resident may be left unattended outside of the facility building, even if it’s just for a moment to allow a visitor to go use the restroom or retrieve something from his car.
(7) No resident is permitted pets of any kind, even “quiet” and “tidy” creatures such as tropical fish or small birds.
(8) All residents must have their meals in the cafeteria; eating meals in rooms is forbidden.
(9) Sharing/exchanging food with your “cafeteria neighbors” is prohibited, even if said food would otherwise just be thrown away and wasted.