look up any word, like blumpkin:
an adjective used to describe something square-like when you cant think of another word that works…
“It’s just so... soo… full of squareyishness” Emmett said and an understanding look appeared on Rose’s face as she said “Ooooh I get it now”

notes with Alice, Bella and the Cullens by lanna-misssunshine
by misshannah February 09, 2010