look up any word, like half chub:
A sharp pointed instrument used to scrape resin and ash from the bowl of a pipe, bong, steamroller, etc. to remedy clogging and thus delayed smokage.
"Hand me the sproig, the bowl is clogged!"
by athraim13 April 21, 2005

Words related to sproig

bong pipe steamroller