verb- to flirt with, almost to the point of being excessive
exclamation- when somebody is being flirted with, usually yelled out by an onlooker
Person 1: "She is spittin' mad game on that foreign kid!"
Person 2: "Well, he's hot, so I don't blame her."
Boy: "Yeah, the bassist isn't bad looking, but I don't know why you're looking at him when you've got me right here."
Girl: "That would be fair, but you've got your hands in your pockets when you could have them around me."
Some guy: "SPITTT!"
A rapper or emcee's way of saying, "Bust a rhyme."
"I spit flames."
when a chick hates the taste of the man juice.
oppisite of swallow
mary anne spits
she looks like she would swallow
To freestyle/rap. A slang used in the hood, or ghetto.
"Yo dawg, spit a rhyme for us"
1) To release non-gaseous substances from the mouth; to expactorate.
This includes saliva, water, chewing tobacco, etc.
3) To proverbiably make a grand show of disrespect towards values, rules, ideas, etc. Followed by 'on', 'upon', etc.
1) I was kicked out of the restaurant for spitting in the flower vase.
2) Randy drools while he sleeps, which explains the large puddle of spit on and around his desk.
3) After hearing me out, Randy spat upon my values and lied to his mother about the muddy hiking boots.
What women do if they won’t swallow.
"I know it's good for me but I'm just gonna have to spit.."