2) An action performed from the friction of two fingers most commonly the middle and thumb in which a sound is created, or a sharp cracking sound (onomatopoeia)*
3) A photograph, often associated with shot: snapshot*
Due to miscommunication of parties the next two definitions form near compelte opposites.
4) An interejection used to express something cool or awesome.
5) An interjection used to express something displeasing or something that sucks. It's alo used as a replacement for a profanity.
2) A triple snap of the fingers was used on the show "In Living Color".
3) She whipped out the camera and took a snapshot of me.
4) Aw snap! That was wicked cool!
5) Snap, my watch is broken!
2. "Check out the jelly shake'n on her as she drops it to the floor...snap!"
3. "I was like 'snap' when I saw them rolling this waY"
It starts with one person saying "snaps is the name of the game, the name of the game is snaps". That person is player one.
Player one then come up with a short name or phrase in there head that they proced to say in snaps code to the group (however player 2 is the only other person who knows the snap code). The code is as follows:
1 snap = A
2 snaps = E
3 snaps = I
4 snaps = O
5 snaps = U
With each consanent you say a short phrase starting with the letter in your code
L could be 'learn to keep up'
Y could be 'you got it yet?'
'Find out what I'm saying?'
Snap three times
'Get it yet'
'How about now?'
'Can't figure it out?'
'Lets try again'
Snap 5 times
'Better luck next time'
Player two: Fight club!