2. Used disparaginly, a bus of the variety used to transport children that is commonly held to be for people of significantly lesser intelligence or those of the "special education" classification.
2) In fact, reaches minimal time length standards
3) Like, you leave asking questions like, "No seriously, are we done?"
*Note* Does not necessarily imply that the size of the male in question is not satisfactory. A short bus can be big, but it's still short.
2. "Did you take a ride on the short bus?" "Yeah, it already came and left."
3. "Hey so I was thinking about banging this guy" "No dude, you do not want to take a ride on THAT short bus."