1. to exaggerate beyond belief resulting in disastrous consequences
2. to sass
1. "Last night I shamped Bob...I saw his girlfriend at a cafe and I told him she was cheating on him. Too bad he killed himself..."
2. "I just got fired, don't shamp me. I'm in no mood."
Commonly refers to a person who acts like a fuckin retard in public whilst maintaining overall mental stature.
Can also refer to someone who acts like they are baked, fried, high, drunk, crunked, or otherwise fucked outta their mind from some sort of drug, when they are actually as sober a cop.
What the fuck is that stupid shamp doing trying to act retarded...hes just tryin to get a free sucker from that bitch-ass cashier..basterd.
Guy 1: Yo man look at the drunk dude tryin to sweet talk that ugly chick over their
Guy 2: Man hes not drunk at all, hes tryin to get some ugly wizard sleeve pussy, what a fuckin shamp.
Shamp is a variable term used in the Pacific Northwest of the USA. It acts as an "x" might in a math equation. It can be used as a verb, adjective, noun, ect.
"Did you shamp my waffle?"
"I'm so shamping angry I could murder four shamps."
"Hey! What's up, Shampy."
"Shampy shamp in the shamper."
1) a portmanteau for lamp shade
2) the act of wearing a lamp shade on one's head.
3) committing general acts of bufoonery
I drank so much at that party, I found several pictures of me shamping in the living room posted on the internets the following morning. I don't remember that at all!
An accelerated shump
"I just shamped all over the wall. It was so fast I nearly died."