A "day after St. Patrick's Day" shart that causes butt crack skin burns while it sits on your ass skin as you drive home to change your underwear.
As I was talking to a colleague in the parking lat the morning after St. Paddy's Day, I tried to squeak out a little fart. Unfortunately, a bunch of poo came out instead. I made an excuse to get back in my car to drive home and change my underwear. By the time I got home, my top layer of ass skin was burned from the toxicity of the shart. It was pure shacid!
by wheatnutz March 19, 2014