Top Definition
a magical word to make someone disappear

coming from the word in spanish for sit and then we changed the word up a little
your brother is now gone
#sentarse #magic #spell #disappear #gone
by Zoe and Steph March 15, 2008
4 Words related to sentarse
Free Daily Email

Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!

Emails are sent from We'll never spam you.