Top definition
A scrubberbubber is an airy ball of mesh used in the shower to lather up soap and make oneself clean. It is also called a loofah for those who are more aloofah.
"Honey, I'm in the shower, where's the scrubberbubber?"
by DFWF December 17, 2011
Mug icon

The Urban Dictionary Mug

One side has the word, one side has the definition. Microwave and dishwasher safe. Lotsa space for your liquids.

Buy the mug