Screenplay written 140 characters at a time to conform to Twitter protocol. An experimental interactive twitter based project curated by team of writers and creatives. Project @tweenplay launched in 2010.
Verb. textorized, textorizes
1. To, and of, the process of which to write a story, poem, essay, novel, screenplay, script, song, sketch, scene, television pilot, etc. Only exception is gangsta rap.
2. The process of and the event of entering a worth1000.com text contest.
3. The process of dancing an ode to the legendary smallish darkish grayish flatish piece of roast beef. Only used in parts of Finland.
1. That movie inpsired me to write my own screenplay. When I get home, I'm going to textorize all night long!
2. The deadline for the worth contest is in an hour. I'd better textorize quick!
3. She textorized in her wooden clogs.
|3.||Dances with Improv|
A improv troupe in southwest Missouri. Often seen in downtown Springfield. All female. They are famous for their "scripted improv" and the critically acclaimed screenplay: "Antichrist: The Musical on Ice", which, to the puzzlement of many, has nothing to do with the Antichrist, is not a musical, and isn't on ice. However, it is AMAZING.
Dances with Improv is often intermission entertainment. To some they are simply known as DWI, not to be confused with Driving While Intoxicated.
Let's go see the play at Central. I hear Dances with Improv is doing an intermission thing.
|4.||Aluminum Cowboy Hat|
1) a cowboy hat constructed from scrap metal found in a closet.
2) the symbol of an alliance, usually for nefarious purposes, between a man from Texas and another man with a large, unexplained collection of scrap metal in his closet.
3) a screenplay that results from the collaboration of a man from Texas and another man with a large, unexplained collection of scrap metal in his closet.
"and then they ended it with a wrench fight on the space station! that was some real aluminum cowboy hat action there!"
When a screenplay, novel, invented plot induces vertigo with its many twists, role reversals and general mishegoss. Often employed by Guy Ritchie and other Tarantino imitators to distract from a lack of thematic depth.
So first it's his sister, then you find out they were lovers, then she kills him but he's not dead, then you find out they have a kid and weren't related, then he takes the kid, then...man I left, that bullshit was giving me scriptlash.
An event during the month of April (changed from June) in which participants attempt to write a screenplay or stageplay of 100 pages or more. The playwrights who write 100 pages or more are winners. The brainchild of Chris Baty, the creator of both Script Frenzy and NaNoWriMo.
Participants may begin writing April 1. The deadline is April 30.
The official site: www.ScriptFrenzy.org.
Have more questions? Check out the Script Frenzy FAQ: www.ScriptFrenzy.org/whatisscriptfrenzy
I only wrote twenty words during this year's Script Frenzy.
Diablo Cody (real name: Brook Busey) won an best original screenplay Oscar in 2008 for writing the script for Juno. She is a former stripper and lives in LA.
Juno is an awesome movie
Diablo Cody wears leopard print a lot.