(1) That portion of one's penis which is cut off during circumcision,a Yiddish term (an accent of the german language used by jewish people)
(2) german word for "adornment" or "jewelry"
(3) metaphorical meaning: a prick, an asshole, etc
(1) Throw that schmuck away!
(2) necklaces, pearls, bracelets, etc
(3) Robert Crumb calls a lot of people schmucks
moron, idiot, general derogitory term
"You complete schmuck!"
it is a yidish word and it means prick
my boss yelled at me for something i didnt do.what a schmuck
the discarded foreskin following a circumcision.
"Hey nurse, can you toss that schmuck into the biohazard bag, please?"
A term used to describe someone who is acting dumber than they are; not necessary derogative term, but when used in the right context it can convey the frustration that one is having during the communication process.
Stop being such a schmuck and listen to me ya dumb!
An idiot, fuck head.
You are a schmuck.
A Yiddish word meaning Dick. Usually used by Ashkenazi Jews, like myself.
Mr. Goldstien: Ach, did you see that Rabbi that was in place of Rabbi Wasserman? He read the Parsha so slowly! What a Schmuck!
Mr. Havenowsky: Oy. Definitly a Schmuck.
Yehuda: That new kid at Hillel thought he knew everything!
Josh: Yes. He was such a Schmuck.