-choppy layered hair with side bangs
-normally random patches of light brown or light blonde to make it look like someone shit in your hair
-septum rings and lip rings of any kind
-bright colors with flats and tight jeans
-little kid themed clothes
-headbands sunglasses colored pearls or hair bows
-likes hardXcore stuff cuz they are so SCENE
-with the million and ten "pics" they take the tag for them is--OH SO SCENE--tough girlXcore--or SCENE bitches
-normally adds Xcore to anything they say
-thinks they are better than anyone unscene
-has a livejournal to be cool not to write in
-crams words together
-scene girls normally wear tons of eyeliner
-oh BTW they like guns--bang--cunt--stab
They think they are original but are just clones of each other.
Myspace is an essential.
Scene kids think typing in CAPS is oh so 'sceneXcore.
They use words like innit, buff and will without a doubt love From first to last. NO not because of they're music. Because of Sonny moore.
They add Xcore to all their words.
And often use the terms,
OH AND! you can't forget the crazy assed angeled pictures, plastered all over myspace.
Scenesters like things ranging from polka dots, to robots and dinosaurs, to beads and hair bows.
Most of them are pretentious little cunts.
I'm gonna take some new pics of myself now and post a_bulletin asking people to comment them__x&x_
-LyKe OmFgZ!!!!111one!- says;
Oh GO YOU!!12311!
AND I'M GONNA CUT MY HAIR TOMMOROW ALL CHOPPY AND THEN DYE IT BLACK AGAIN. WITH A PINK BIT IN ME FRINGE.
-LyKe OmFgZ!!!!111one!- says;
I'm going down town tomo to get some new converse..
And so on && so forth.
Ridiculous if you ask me.
ME: I DONT CARE
2. (adj.) Drama whores, attention whores, whiners, losers, and posers that like to pretend they're cool and/ or nonchalant. Fashion victims that like to pretend they're unique. Wimps who like to pretend that they're badass. (See also; hypocrite.)
3. (adj.) Used as an adjective by scene kids to describe anything they think is cool, AKA, anything that the rest of the world thinks is utterly moronic, pointless, and tiresome.
2. Scene kid: "I wish I were scene enough to pretend I wasn't scene! T_T"
3. Scene Kid Tippy: Oh em GEE! I lurve your new HAIR and it's black chaos!
Scene Kid Sarah: I no! It is totally teh scene.
Sarah's Older Sister: Christ, Sarah, did you get your head caught in the fuckin' weed eater?
Scene clothes for girl:
-TIGHT jeans (pref. black)
-Band tee they've probably never heard of
-head band,bows,hair clips made for 5 year olds
-checkered vans, converse, nike dunks or flats
-too much eyeliner
- white scarf with black pattern all over it with tassles, etc. that actually originate from jerusalum/palestine or wherever and now are a stupid fashion trend. bet you didnt know that stupid scenekids.
Scene clothes boy:
the same expet the hair accesories. probably wearing his sisters/girlfriends size 00 jeans that are so tight he has probably lost the use of 1+ of his balls.
-nike jacket that is half white half green/red/blue that he thinks makes him look more ghetto although he lives in a middle-class suburban area.
black with bleached streaks or coloured streaks. Huge side fringe covering most of their face. Hides true ugliness. Backcombed to a ridiculous height. Girls: really choppy or long extensions that looks a bit mullet-ish.
Scence phrases: rawr! thats the SEX! phitt, ghey, lyke, mayte, omg, cuntface, trampface, fuckface, glamourface, every stupid scene word followed by face, etc.
Typical scene myspace:
hey, the names (insert name here)i love my scene friends more than anything (Translation: i couldn't give a fuck about friends however they're scene like me and thats all that matters) i love getting drunk and smoking (Translation: look ...