2. A synonym for black.
3. As in Sable Magazine, a publication for lesbians of colour. www.sablemagazine.com
2. Night, sable goddess! from her ebon throne, In rayless majesty, now stretches forth Her leaden scepter o'er a slumbering world. --Young.
3. I saw Judy reading Sable Magazine in class yesterday. I knew she was Native American, but I had no idea she was gay.
MILF quality now.
2. Mercury's version of the Ford Taurus.
2. A word used to describe someone who is grievous, sorrowful and/or sad; lamenting or disgusted with the world.
3. A former WWE diva who nobody really cares about, so there won't be an example for.
2. That kid is so SABLE; he seems so sad.
3. HAHHAHAAA are you serious???? What a fucker!!