look up any word, like swag:
When two fingers are inserted into any hole on the body. (Usually the vagina) and one is used to twitch and vibrate while the other remains hard so it can flick the cliterus.

This is a variation on the term Shocker. Except only two into one hole at a time.
"Dude last name I ruiched Samantha and she won't stop calling me!"
by Tyler Smellington June 03, 2007

Words related to ruich

girls kinky position sex vagina