1) Former hatchet man and acting Attourney General for President Richard Nixon.
2) Unsuccessful supreme court nominee. (See Ronald Reagan.)
3) The crunchy-looking dude on the quaker oats box.
4) Law professor, author, and famous inventor of Kentucky fried chicken.
v. (to bork. Borked)
1) v. to bork: to destroy a judicial nominee through a concerted attack on his character, background and philosophy.
2) to slander one’s character. (see swiftboat, swiftboat veterans for truth.)
3) v. bork (vulgar): a slang term for sexual intercourse.
4) pp. borked: see fucked, butfucked, royally fucked, screwed, blued and tattooed.
1) A mixture of beef and pork. (preferably eaten with a spork.)
2) (slang): a man's penis. (Syn. pork sword)
3) A malicious Icelandic EMO singer with a propensity for punching out reporters at airports. (See bjork)
4) One of the four most popular flavors of Ramen Noodles, along with beef, chicken, and pork.
"Do you think we can get Robert Bork to play 'Frankie' in the new remake of 'Beach Blanket Bingo?'"