n. (Robert Heron Bork. B. 1927-)more...
1) Former hatchet man and acting Attourney General for President Richard Nixon.
2) Unsuccessful supreme court nominee. (See Ronald Reagan.)
3) The crunchy-looking dude on the quaker oats box.
4) Law professor, author, and famous inventor of Kentucky fried chicken.
v. (to bork. Borked)
1) v. to bork: to destroy a judicial nominee through a concerted attack on his character, background and philosophy.
2) to slander one’s character. (see swiftboat, swiftboat veterans for truth.)
3) v. bork (vulgar): a slang term for sexual intercourse.
4) pp. borked: see fucked, butfucked, royally fucked, screwed, blued and tattooed.
1) A mixture of beef and pork. (preferably eaten with a spork