The irony of this argument is that it is usually applied by those already harboring racial prejudice, as the subjects in question were a product of, and necessitated by, racial injustice and motivations to correct it themselves.
This may yield the argument that it is injustice that pro-White organizations cannot coexist, but there's a problem with this argument for three reasons:
1. Europeans/Caucasians have never been historically disadvantaged by racism; the irony is that America itself was founded by the extermination and subjugation of other races.
2. As a result of #1, the dominant race of America was European/Caucasion, leaving other races a minority factor and this has not considerably changed in today's day and age in spite of its more multicultural population.
3. Pro-White organizations have a notoriety for asserting the ideology of White supremacy. White Nationalist organizations that have surfaced after the steady decline of the KKK are contended to be a sanitized face for White supremacy, since violent demonstrations of force were no longer acceptable.
This is usually applied by those identifying with the political far right, who are historically anti-civil rights, as the KKK themselves were far right. It should also be noted that moderate conservative Abraham Lincoln caught a lot of flack for his civil rights views by his own party.
Person 1: Isn't it racist that the blacks have the BET channel, i.e. Black Entertainment Channel?
What if white people had a "White Entertainment Channel." Blacks would be screaming about it! Let's make this fair! If we're going to pick and choose, then we need to look at both sides of the fence!
Person 2: Stop bitching. Mostly everything else on tv is targeted towards white people.
Reverse racism, in actuality, shouldn't even be a term... It's described as the act of racism against a majority (typically used in context of whites). But...isn't that just plain old regular racism? Last time I checked, Caucasian WAS a race. And I'm willing to bet that any other majority suffering from "reverse racism" is a race too. So why isn't it just racism? Why give it a fancy new term? If you wanted to take the literal definition, reverse racism would actually be the opposite: supporting a race as equal to another. Just a thought.
"Wait, isn't that reverse racism?" - White kid
"Shut up, you're suspended too!" - Principal
With that out of the way...
"Reverse-racism" is a term for racism directed toward the majority or dominant "race" in a society; usually, it is an accidental byproduct of an attempt to protect an oppressed minority from racism.
2. To automatically assume that one is racist because of their race.
3. To make racist slurs or jokes when claiming to be a victim of racism.