Lindsay Lohan and/or being very colorful, radiating a similar positive vibe, generating smiles.
Originally she was refered to as Lindsay "Rainbow" Lohan because her fans imagined that's what she would smell like (like a rainbow). But since 'rainbow' can also be used to describe her appearance - in it being very colorful and radiating a similar positive vibe, generating smiles and so on, she quite simply became Mrs. Rainbow - a person able to bring colors into our lives and positive vibes into our hearts.
1) A word more along the lines of Gorgeous, Beautiful, Pretty, Glamorous... etc.
2) Sexually interesting or exciting; radiating sexuality: the Brookest professor on campus.
3) Excitingly appealing; glamorous.
You're pretty, brookeish.
A circular symbol of a radiating sun with a smiling face imprinted thereon; indicates genuine warmth and happiness of a person, place or event.
The happy young woman had a sunface that radiated genuine warmth and happiness to all who looked her direction.
Literally, the most amazing person to ever walk the planet. If you are ever lucky enough come across her, you will melt from the radiating beauty that pours from her body. Becalicious is simply superb. She is more amazing than anyone named Sara or Carley will ever be.
Sara: "Oh my god! Why are you melting?!"
Carley: "I just saw a Becalicious back there!"
Literal definition of name: 'The Light radiating God's Glories'.
This is a unisex name and has come from the Shri Guru Granth Sahib, the holy scripture of the Sikh faith.
Jasdeep believed in the principles of Sikhism and that the meaning of life was to attain reunion with the Almighty.
A term of endearment for someone from (or having returned from) Space. Usually followed by physical contact such as a tousling of the hair or other more intimate contact, depending on circumstances.
~Source: Richard Dean Anderson
Come here you little space monkey. You're virtually radiating cosmic goodwill.
1) an artificial antenna (one which does not radiate radio energy, therefore does not communicate)
2) something (or someone) who absorbs energy but gives nothing in return
3) an male ejaculate that contains no sperm (that is, he has had a vasectomy)
1) he put a dummy load on the transmitter to test it (without it radiating and possibly interfering with other communications).
2) Nigel's a dummy load.
3) He delivered a dummy load into the box.