2. To fuck someone.
3. To bash someone.
4. To beat someone at something.
5. To complete something.
"I already punished a bottle of Old Crow Bourbon and dumped three pills. I'm off my guts, fuck you."
2. "I'd love to punish that little number."
3. "I'm gunna punish that cunt if he try's to step up."
4. "I punished him in a game of 'bones'."
5. "We punished most of the work yesterday, today we just need to punish the Cash Flow Statement and other GPFR's."
- Someone so thick that you have to explain and re-explain simple concepts to them, such as man that describes themself as a petrolhead but doesn't know the difference between a fuse and a spark plug even though his girlfriend has explained it to him twice now.
- Someone who constantly ask advice on the same personal problem over and over again, then chooses to ignore you advice and do their own thing only to ask for more advice on the same issue 2 days later.
- Someone who never ever stop being a failtroll, online or offline, because they think they're some sort of supertrolll.
Person 2: "How do you mean?"
Person 1: "Well, for example he thinks hanging out my car window while yelling 'dongs' at the top of his lungs is hilarious."
Person 2: "What a punish."
2) To defecate so much in the toilet, it is effectively "destroyed."
3) A violent, sometimes painful expelling of fecal matter, prone to leaving splatter marks in the bowl and/or on the underside of the seat of one's toilet.
Kyle: "Dude, he's totally punishing your toilet!"
The word "pun-ish" being a pun itself.
Alan: "I guess you got mugged."
Carlos: "You know, drinking too much coffee causes a latte problems."
Alan: "Carlos, stop brewing trouble."
Carlos: "Alan, you mocha me sick"
Alan: "I suppose the mugger has bean in the wrong places"
Carlos: "no need to get your beans in bunch"
Jess: "stop guys"
Alan: "I bet your day is a real grind without your coffee"
Carlos: "When we find the mugger, he's getting roasted"
Alan: "okay lets not pun-ish poor Jess :3"