2) The casual way of referring to "Judas Priest", one of the greatest heavy metal bands to have ever thundered onto stage, and are responsible for perfecting the genre after Black Sabbath laid the blueprints for heavy metal. Judas Priest is called "priest" the same way as metalheads refer to Black Sabbath as simply "Sabbath" and Iron Maiden as "Maiden"; other metalheads will instantly know what you're talking about, while outsiders might go "Huh? You went and saw Priest? Where? What church? Why?"
They keep their souls pure.
But the tenor worries him...
So he must be the closest to him.
On his nightstand, quiet and wordless,
A picture of the Lord...
He slowly turns it around.
When the church clock strikes twice,
He folds his hands for prayer.
He has remained without a wife,
So he must love his neighbour."
~ Translated lyrics for Rammstein's song "Hallelujah"
2) Metalhead #1: "Hey man, did you get Priest's latest album, "Angel of Retribution"?
Metalhead #2: "You bet, man. It kicks ass."
Metalhead #1: "It's Priest. Of course they kick ass."
2. The class in the World of Warcraft that takes the most blame if the Main Tank or Off-Tank dies.
2. Could I get a fort buff from a priest when they have time?
3. Stupid noob, now we need our priest to shackle that extra undead mob.
Priests arn't only part of the Catholic Church. Eastern and Oriental Orthodox priests exist as well.
NOT ALWAYS A PEDOPHILE!!!
Semi-educated person: No, not all of them are pedophiles, less than 0.1%.
Educated person: Your right, not all are pedophiles, also priests arn't exclusive to the Roman Catholic church. Both the Eastern and Oriental Orthodox Christians have priests.
Catholic: are you a fucking idiot or what it happens more in the lutheran church than in the catholic church.
Lutheran: no lutherans don't do that.
Catholic: Oh yeah, then that's why there are twice as many police reports for other churches than the Catholic church?
Lutheran: uuuhh but I thought it only happened in the catholic church.
Catholic: nope that's just what the media makes it seem like.
2. Better then Paladins and Druids.
3. A class that uses mind control to take over another alliance character, or one from the horde side and uses it to make them plummit to their doom in Blackrock Mt.
2. OMG another Halo of Transcendence for the priests! Where is the Nemesis Skullcap?
3. We need a priest to shackle all these undead...
4. /w (name) can I get a 30min fort when you have time?