A word that i made up while playing Pokemon. Poog is or the utmost pooginess. It can even rule.... your mother!
Damn Billy Joe Keith Richardson, i reckon that poog just put cho mamma in a head lock, she said she like it how he stick it , make the bed rock.
Piece of Oshawa Garbage.
1. Live/Work in Oshawa
2. Love Pajama Pants
3. Straggely Hair
4. Don't like Showers
5. LOVE GM
6. Work At General motors
7. Buy their hats from convenience stores
attend trillium college in the mall
8. Enjoy long walks to the Methodone Clinic
9. Own any GM or CAW apparel
10. frequents the dalhousie area and attends UOIT/Durham pub nights in hopes of scoring someone with more than a high school diploma
1. Oh wow, look at that poog!
2. Great Poog.
3. Wow, there aren't any cottage cheese in Oshawa, but there are poogs everywhere.
4. Take a shower you smell like a poog.
5. once locked in, a poog will never leave.
6. I love poog's, but no sleepovers allowed.
One who flaunts one of the manliest staches in the world and uses their suspender wearing authority to give summonses to the children. Legend has it that one that receives a summons will be devoured by the fine specimen's stache. When the Poogs is in a jolly mood, the Poogs mispronounces the "th" sound of a word by replacing it with the 'f' sound.
Child: (waddles their way into the building without proper identification.)
Poogs: Where is your I.D. card?
Child: I forgot it at home. (melancholy expression)
Poogs: WHAT?! (ferocious magenta tentacles extend from beneath the stache, wrap around the childs limbs and slurp the child back into the dark depths of the stache.)
Poogs: When Macbeff (Macbeth) visits fe (the) Free (Three) Witches, he notices that Fe (the) witch frows (throws) in ingrediants to fe (the) potion.
Child: Who did the witches freeze?
Child: You said the witches "frozen"
Poogs: NO! not frozen, frows (throws) in.
Child: Oh...? (continuing to not understand the Poogs but remains silent due to fear of the legend of the stache.
A cute animal, or rarely, a cute object (like a stuffed animal
for example). Also used to describe people, as if they were your pets
. Plural is poogs, or sometimes poogies.
Pronounced as poog, not pooj. It's thought to be a mixture of the words 'puss
' and 'pig
Also see: kittens
"Aww, clever poog!"
The mightiest of all men. He fights ignorant darkness in the name of wisdom, truth, courage, and honor.
Often accompanied by his brother and greatest Ally in the face of evil, Med.
Remember the Med and the Poog. Rejoice - for they shall lie in your hearts forever, if there you keep Them.
"Pro Noun" (Poo-Guh) - A Slummy (Usually White) person living off welfare and spends all there money on drugs and alcohol. Many "Poogs" are living in low value apartments and have no respect for anyone else. Some towns are referred to as "Poogvilles" containing many poogs living in it. The Apparel for a Poog consist of: Tank Tops, Track Pants, Baggy Clothes and Large Tongue Shoes. Many poogs have children when there early. (16-18) Smoking is also a large part of any many poogs lives, wether there 13 or 20 there still a poog.
1. The act of tickling a weasel
2. The sound a weasel makes when tickled
3. The act of being royally owned, as if tickled like a weasel
1. Dude, I just pooged that weasel!
2. "Poog!" said the weasel.
3. Shit, you just got royally pooged at CS! OMG TEH 1337 |-|4x!!1!
A fight club round / a fight for fun, usually squaring off between buddies and their friends that you don't know.
Were you there yesterday? That was a good poog.