look up any word, like bye felicia:
stuff used to fill dents/rust holes in vehicle bodies ....car body filler .....
fill that dent with a little bit of poggle ...... check out the amount of poggle in that wing ..... this motor has loads of poggle in it
by JJ.M August 21, 2007
5 4