1. (n.) Polite term for human excrement in a toilet that has failed to flush for one of a variety of reasons...(see i-iv below);
2. Used to endearingly identify one's offspring;
3. Popular word to convey moment of impact and subsequent existence of (ideally) well-shaped (circular in cross-section) and solid 'plomb' in a toilet;
4. Conveys the two most popular instances that 'flash' into the non-Creator's mind upon detecting a plomb, (i) A BOMB!!... (ii) the precise moment it 'plo'pped (in the water from within Creator);
4. 'Lead' (metal) in French;
5. (Orig.) fusion of 'plop' and 'bomb'; coined in early seventies.
Reasons for non-flush and therefore plomb:
i. the Creator is still admiring its profile;
ii. the Creator forgot to flush it, simply;
iii. the Creator is still admiring its aquadynamics;
iv. Creator failed to account for extended reading or repose and hitherto subsequent resilience of plomb;
iv. the Creator has planted a deliberate 'plomb' for a non-Creator to stop in tracks and admire.
Examples in context:
1. I say, that was a mighty impressive plomb you left, Sir.
4. Fuel attendant - 'Quelle petrol, Monsieur?
Customer - Plomb!
The following is an updated short description of the word 'plomb'; use in context, conception and distinction follow...
1. Polite term for a physical turd
in a toilet that hasn't flushed for one of many possible reasons...(see i-vii below)
2. Used to endearingly identify one's offspring.
3. A humorous and unique word coined in the early seventies
to convey the moment of impact and subsequent existence of (ideally) a well-shaped (circular in cross-section) and solid turd
in a toilet;
By fusing "plop" and "bomb" this word describes the two most likely instances that flash into the non-Creator's mind upon detecting a plomb,(i) it's representative and symbolic status as a 'b-omb' by a Creator not one's self and (ii) the precise moment it 'plo-pped' (in the water) from within its Creator.
4. Lead (metal) in French and with close resemblance in many other tongues.
Possible reasons for non-flush and therefore plomb:
i. 'the Creator is still admiring its profile'
ii. 'the Creator simply forgot to flush it'
iii. 'the Creator is still admiring its subaquadynamics.'