|1.||platonic man love|
1. A non-homosexual love between men.
2. A tight friendship between persons, ie "Brotherly Love"
1. I love you Bob.
2. Gary was my brother, my best friend; I loved him.
|2.||platonic man love|
1. a non homosexual, yet still affectionate, relationship between men.
2. a type of relationship to be celebrated by society (although the non-platonic version should be celebrated to a greater extent).
1. "You bought a widescreen T.V. for football night?!? Dude, I love you!" (often followed by a manly hug)
2. "I saw Brad and Mike hugging each other and got super excited because I thought they were together. Too bad it just turned out to be platonic man love..."