Antonyms: a New York or Los Angeles, where whatever you want is always there
1. A dirty, bum ridden sesspool with all of the vile attitude of New York, but with none of the charm
2. Best place to find a cheesesteak
3. An area of the country where no one knows how to drive.
4. a cesspool
3. "When you visit Philadelphia, find some sort of an alternate form of transportation. You never want to step foot in an automobile, for you might lose your life or, even worse, pick up the bad driving habbits."
4. "There are nice and decent people in the city of Philadelphia, but don't expect to encounter any of them."
The only things more pure than its inferiority complex to New York is its heroin and its hatred towards progress, common sense and education.
The city that boasts the largest population of people without college diplomas, the purest and cheapest smack on the East Coast, the most rabid sports fans, and, although it was once the cradle of democracy in the Americas, is best known for a damn good cheesesteak hoagie and Tasty Kakes.
It is best experienced while drunk, smoking wet, on pancakes and syrup, shooting Badlands pure smack, or getting a tounge-heavy rusty trombone from some working girl found under the El.
Philadelphia is the city that hits you back, bitch.