1. (adjective) describes anything that cannot be surpassed.
2. (verb) the act of improving a skill to the point that it cannot be surpassed.
3. (noun) a value assigned in Konami's music simulation games. Better than "great", but not as good as "marvelous".
1. "...So I locked him out and set his truck on fire."
"Perfect end to that relationship!"
2. "Jerell perfected that sleep attack, but if he can't play as Jigglypuff, I hand him his ass every time."
3. "Yeah, I would've had more perfects, but I greated that run when I stepped off to get a soda."
1.Someone with few flaws; possessing many desirable qualities.
Someone with many if not all of these traits:
beautiful on the inside and out.
fun to be around.
No one is perfect, but some people are close.
2. Exactly what you're looking for and want.
I love her, she's perfect.
a word that describes a thing that someone exactly desires.
if your underwater and cant breathe, swim above the water level and inhale some oxygen. ahhhh perfect
a non-existant thing that people try to live up to or find in someone or something. perfect doesnt exist. No one can be perfect because everyone has faults of some sort. the only thing that will ever be perfect died on a cross two thousand years ago.
Guy: I'm looking for the perfect girl-- ya know, big boobs, blonde, smart and funny, doesn't argue with me, skinny but not a stick, a little shorter than me-- ya know,totally HOT.
Friend: And how do you think you're gonna find that?
Everyones perfect in their own way <3
something that has no flaws. A word that contradicts itself.
Gena is perfect and has no flaws, however, by being perfect this makes her boring, and being boring is a flaw so that is impossible.
An unatainable and boring condition that kills people in its pursuit.
Perfect compared to what?
Fiercely overrated and non-existent.
Nobody's perfect, though many try to be.