Acronym: P.A.P.E.R. C.L.I.P.
People Against People Ever Re-Enlisting
Civilian Life Incentive Program
Military, (Navy), Sailors sometimes wear a paper clip on their uniform somwhere to make this statement.
A metal clip that holds paper together.
: Son, what is that in your hand?
Son of Sam
: It's a clipper that goes on paper.
Chas. Manson: You don't mean...
Son of Sam: Yes; it is a paper clip once carried into battle by George Washington
. He used it to floss with since floss was $350.00 an ounce.
Chas. Manson: Damn!
Son of Sam: Did you know he could do a triple back-flip with a half-twist when he got good and drunk? He was tight, man.
Chas. Manson: I think you missed the Urban Dictionary
point here: use 'paper clip' in a sentence.
Son of Sam: Prick
1. the annoying figure on microsoft word
2.a matal device for keeping papers together
3.a metal object that can be bent to make it hop
1. i hate the paperclip on microsoft word
2.i used a paper clip to keep my folders together
3. i made a paerclip hop and it poked someone in the eye
The act of two men having buttsex at the same time.
Dude, I totally walked in on Matt and Brian paperclip
1. one of the most useful inventions man has ever created
2. used for a variety of things
3. that evil SOB in Word that makes you want to poke your eye out (with a paperclip!)
1. Who needs computers or cars or hydrogen fuel cells?! Paperclips are the answer to all our problems.
2. including picking the Cheeto cheese out from underneath my fingernails, doing that cool thing where you bend it and it springs up when you drop it. also occaisionally used to put stacks of paper together.
3. what a fucker
People Against People Ever Re-Enlisting, Civilian Life Is Preferred. It's use is for anyone who is fed up with serving in the Armed Forces and is getting out of the term of service. Commonly mostly used in the navy for annoying "Khakis"(aka officers/chiefs). Persons who are looking to get out wear one on there uniform to display there disgruntlment.
Bobby where did you put your "paperclip" on your uniform?
a "paper clip" holds your shit together
duuudee pass me a "paper clip"..my papers are flying everywhere, they need to be
Small metal objects, usually with 3 bends in them. Packaged in boxes holding a large number of them. Seen on cubicle desks. Uses include: reshaping out of boredom, throwing at co-workers, firing with rubberbands, holding papers together, picking locks, picking teeth, sticking in wall sockets, or doing anything McGiver would.
Many people who wear eyepatches aren't trying to be cool. Usually, interns who found paperclips are responsible. He no longer works for us.