Top Definition
An English language slang term for the area between a human male's scrotal sack and inner thigh.
"The crumbs were stuck in his ongbundt. They irritated him so, yet he could not shift his position in the chair to let them loose."
by Jason Bennett September 27, 2006
Free Daily Email

Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!

Emails are sent from We'll never spam you.