look up any word, like tribbing:
A word used to describe the Police (UK) or a nob. both inevitably are the same thing.
Kris: what do you think he'd do if i got my old bill out and slapped it down on the table.

Kris: i got fackin chased by the old bill the other day, i only went and charlie sprinted into a police van.
by felixg123 February 19, 2010
(UK) police
Slasher Smith got turned over by the Old Bill
by dilbert scrunchie June 18, 2003