2. Helping somebody who has experienced an injury or illness find new ways to carry out activities that he or she wishes to, that he or she would otherwise have difficulties with due to the effects of the injury or illness.
3. Choosing a vocation that increases your sense of self-worth.
4. Creative activities that give one a sense of pleasure or achievement which contribute to ones wellbeing.
2. A child receives occupational therapy because he has trouble paying attention and sitting still and they work on how he can better succeed as a student.
3. An occupational therapist was referred to me after I lost two my fingers in a boating accident to help me regain functional use of my hand.