Top Definition
The nubbet is a little red dot on an IBM Thinkpad laptop located between the 'G' and 'H' keys. The nubbet is touch sensitive and will move the pointer across the screen depending on the direction it is pushed. It is less popular than, but it preferred by some, over the touchpad.
Jim's laptop had a nubbet. I wish mine did too.
#nubbet #nubet #bubbet #nublet #red dot
by Anthony Pagz March 13, 2006
4 Words related to nubbet
Free Daily Email

Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!

Emails are sent from We'll never spam you.