2. a non-conformist e.g. someone who likes wat they do and could care less wat others say
3.Someone passionately interested in a hobby or subject usually not sports.
4. Bad term: Someone who excludes others for not being a radical nonconformist.aka geek or video gamer
5.someone who "normal" people wish they could be but are envious so they insult them.
2. That nerd cool 'cause he dont care he just does his own thing.
3. yea that nerd devotes ALL his time to drawing anime.
4. Stupid frikin nerd! Says im a total conformist!
5. Man i wish i had the balls to be as much of an individual as that nerd.
Often mistaken for Geeks, who aspire to become nerds, yet lack the intelligence, and end up giving nerds a bad name due to their poor social skills.
Non-nerds are often scared of nerds, due to their detailed knowledge, and therefore seemingly high levels of intelligence - and subsequently denegrate them as much as possible as often as possible.
Nerds exist covertly within the fabric of society, often choosing to 'nerd it up' in private or in the company of fellow nerds. It is for this reason they are feared the most - unlike geeks, who are easily identified, nerds can only be found out when casual conversation reaches a subject that they like nerding.
Nerd: "Let's bash this nerd"
Nerd: "That'll teach you to go playing with my tesla coil"