a combo of the words negro and pilgram used to describe the first black person in a new environment
"dude you see the new neighbors"
"ya there the negroms"
"there goes the neighborhood"
by tjfw August 06, 2008
Top Definition
Just another slang word for "nigga"/"negro" in the "homie"/"buddy" sense, one of the hundreds of random and innocuous corruptions of the original word.
"Sup Negrom?"
"NUKKAH please!"
by TFE April 02, 2008
Free Daily Email

Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!

Emails are sent from daily@urbandictionary.com. We'll never spam you.