usaly a witch or warloc that is specialize's in the dead and dark magic, sometimes the living and usely there magic is only having to do with life and death
the necromancer preforums a soul spell
A magik(c) user who is devoted to the study of life and death and specialises in spells and incantations to with people both alive and dead.
A person who practices necromancy, often called the Dark Art or Death magic. Necromantic abilities, through rituals and spells include divination from the deceased and creating servitors that can take the form of a corpse but, do not include raising the dead.
A necromancer creates a servitor and can control it to do certain actions. The necromancer then breaks his/her concentration for even a moment and the servitor is gone.
An Internet forum user who enjoys reviving old, dead threads, just to be an ass
. Is eventually banned from forums after causing numerous threads to be closed or deleted. Closely related to n00b
"I wish that necromancer would stop bumping three-year-old threads with one-word posts."
A badass dude from Diablo 2 who leans back and summons shit from the dead.
The reason why necromancers are so godly in pvp is because they lean back.
One who attempts to divine knowledge (usualy of the future) via communion with the dead. Originally from the Greek manteia 'divination' and nekros 'corpse'. Often refers to any magic aspected to death in works of the fantasy genre.
Demonic conjuration and the delving into the secrets of unlife, the two sides of the skull faced coin. Necromancers, both Hood cursed and deadly.
Why demonic summoning could be considered a branch of necromancy.
The complete comtrol over another life force and the threat of destruction held over it is inherantly death aspected.
- Paraphrasings of the Malazan Book of the Fallen.
1. A person who uses necromancy to communicate with the dead.
2. A member of one or more cults for the same purpose.
3. A gothic teenager with necromantic tendencies.
4. A book supposedly written between 500 B.C and 1500 A.D and copied a dozen times, of which only one copy exists still, and is apparently in the Vatican Library. (Concerns Satanic Necromancy.)
1. "I use necromancy to talk to my dead nephew."
2. "Did you join the new necromancer guild in Stockholm?"
3. "She's so gothic... emo... almost a necromancer!"
4. "I'm going to use magic to flatten the Vatican and find the Necromancer."