look up any word, like plopping:
A word used for one whom ,at the time, doesn't remember their friends name in which starts off with the letter 'M'.

It is accompanied with an odd movement like: Moving the jaw back and forth, flailing of the arms, or a combination of several odd movements.
Person(1): Hey, so I saw that show last night.
Person(2): Cool, so what'd you think?
Person(3): MWONG!
Person(1&2): o_o...
by Morgan Evans April 07, 2008

Words related to mwong

dramatic m odd weird