Top Definition
A series of internet pulldown menus that are so delicate that if you don't maneuver your mouse just so, the pull down menu will disappear.
Damn, this stupid web site makes you go through a mouse maze to navigate.
by Woody10187 November 03, 2007
Free Daily Email

Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!

Emails are sent from We'll never spam you.