look up any word, like sounding:
when you have a quiff that folds over your eyebrows and makes you look like you have a monobrow
woah dude is that a monobrow or a monoquiff
by Cock mongling queefburger January 24, 2009

Words related to monoquiff

eyebrow fold monobrow quiff