Top Definition
When a guy ejaculates in the eye of another. Leaving only one eye covered in cum.
"Its like a pearl necklace but only in one eye, like a monicle eye piece."
by Mr.Ed October 06, 2007

Free Daily Email

Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!

Emails are sent from We'll never spam you.